Friday, October 21, 2016

Right to the source of pain and dysfunction


James H.
San Bruno, CA

5.0 star rating 10/19/2016

For decades I've had this nagging discomfort on my traps where the muscle keeps pulling and tugging and have seen four chiropractors and countless massage therapists to address it with mixed results.   Dr Bensen did some deep work to break down the scar tissue and give the area a chance to heal.  After two excruciating sessions, the discomfort has disappeared!!!!!   I'll take 10 min of the most intense pain I've felt in my life for long term relief - no need for pain patches, massage, or adjustments any more !!  Dr Bensen has a deep and functional understanding of the body and gets right to the source to address it and nips the pain in the bud within a few sessions vs others who try to hook you into coming forever. Thank you Dr Bensen for my new pain free life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment