Monday, April 27, 2015

A Patients Remarks

"I think Dr. Kimberly Bensen is a genius, who can fix theTMJ problems when no one else even has any clue of what is wrong.  She is also very kind to spend tine after the treatment showing me the correct posture, the right nutrition and stress management to eradicate the root cause of my problem and to make sure I stay well. Dr. Bensen is a real TMJ expert who delivers results.

I had ear pain, jaw pain and headaches.  I could not brush my teeth without pain or bleeding of my cheek, the tooth brush could not reach my molars (because the jaw wouldn't open enough) and my hearing loss got worse.  When I tried to massage my cheek, it got swollen. I had gone to countless ENT doctors, audiologist, neurologists, internist, and even acupuncturist and a chiropractor.  No one could help me, because no one could find anything wrong.

Recently a friend referred me to his dentist.  I rushed to the doctor, even though I was shocked to learn that a jaw problem might have something to do with a dentist.  After he examined me, the dentist concluded that my problem was too complicated and beyond his ability.  So,, he calle dup his orthodontist friend, who could not help me either, but referred me to dr. Bensen.

Dr. Bensen thoroughly examined me and make some adjustments.  I felt a lot better that day.  after my third treatment, I could brush my teeth with ease, no longer biting on my cheek or tongue.  The ringing in my ears was gone and the number of headaches reduced.  I could not believe it.  Just a few clicks with her activator?  It was magical to me.

Thanks to Dr. Bensen's treatments and education, with better habits, nutrition and more awareness of my jaw position and my posture, I am join envy my hearing will improve in the future."

Susan W.

No comments:

Post a Comment